Wireless and Mobility
Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is an alternative to the use of wired LAN through the transmission radio signals. Its main application is for environments where wiring is a problem due to the area or passing through civil works. The WLAN is also viable to access in hotels, hospitals and shopping centers, ie places where the implementation of speed and mobility are essential points.
The Binario can assist customers in the design and implementation of wireless solutions including the necessary infrastructure.
- WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2,4Ghz and 5Ghz)
- Access Points and Controllers
- High Density Access Points
- 3G/4G Offload
- Backhaul and Last Mile P2P/P2MP
- Site Survey Predictive and Active
- Hot Spots and Mobility Engagement
- Free Space Optics